Ph.D, Assistant Professor
Director of laboratory
Member: IEEE Standards Development Committee, Iran Section
Reviewer: IEEE TCAS-I, IEEE TCAS-II, IEEE TC, IEEE TSUSC, IEEE TVLSI, IEEE TCAD, IEEE JETCAS, IEEE ESL, IEEE Access, ACM TECS, ACM TOPC, IET Circuits Devices and Systems, Electronics Letters, AEUE – International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Microelectronics Journal, Integration the VLSI Journal, World Scientific Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers (JCSC), Iranian Journal of Science and Technology – Transactions of Electrical Engineering, Tabriz Journal of Electrical Engineering (TJEE)
Mohammad Amin Rayej
Working on Distributed Learning
Working on Energy Management in Smart Buildings via Artificial Intelligence
Working on Efficient FPGA Implementation of DNNs
Working on Fault-Tolerant FPGA Implementation of DNNs
Working on Hardware Security
Working on Hardware Security
Working on Reliability
Power and Temperature-aware Reliability Management in Manycore Systems
Energy-Efficient Deep Neural Networks
Improving the Efficiency of Computational Array-Based Accelerators Using Approximate Computing
Ali Akbar Bahoo
Improving the Efficiency and Reliability of Multipliers using Approximate Computing
A Fault-Tolerant Accelerator for Deep Neural Networks
Approximate Multipliers (Islamic Azad University Science and Research Branch)
Energy Management in Smart Buildings via Artificial Intelligenc
On-Going MS Seminars
- Hosna Mohammadi, “Machine learning methods for error tolerance in image processing applications”.
Adviser of M.Sc. Theses
- Forough Yaftan, on Low Power Adders, Islamic Azad University Science and Research Branch.
- Ahmad Tavakoli, Resource Allocation in Edge Computing Using Machine Learning Based Traffic Prediction, Tarbiat Modares University, Feb. 2023.
- Ali Hussain Abd Alhassan, Calculating the degree of Resilience in power grids using complex networks and machine learning methods, Tarbiat Modares University, Sep. 2022.
- Mohammadreza Teymuri, on Internet of Things (IoT), Tarbiat Modares University, Aug. 2022.
- Mehran Rezaie, Fault Tolerant Resource Allocation in Network Function Virtualization, Tarbiat Modares University, July 2022.
- Khadijeh Samiepoor, Identification of power smart grids vulnerabilities based on combining complex network and nodes features, Tarbiat Modares University, Feb.2022.
- Maryam Rahmani, A reliable traffic routing in network function virtualization, Tarbiat Modares University, Feb.2022.
- Amir Rasti, Traffic engineering in SDN-based networks using traffic matrix estimation, Tarbiat Modares University, Feb.2022.
- Reza Behzadi, Static hardware trojan detection at RTL level using controllability and observability, Tarbiat Modares University, Jan.2022.
- Mohammad Ghanatabadi, Design and simulation of Low-Power, compact and high-speed approximate arithmetic circuits, Islamic Azad University Science and Research Branch, Sep.2021.
- Afshin Khaksari, Design and simulation of adaptive accuracy reconfigurable approximate adder in sub-65nm Technology, Islamic Azad University Science and Research Branch, Dec.2020.